Have you joined Export Control and Compliance ECCDK on Linkedin? Click the link and join up to get the latest news, statistics and debate with the many highly skilled export compliance professionals who are already members of the group.
Dual-use, Sanctions and Military/Munitions List Compliance
- Understanding US Export Administrations Regulations.
- Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN).
- Classifying Your Item and Determining If You Need a License.
- General Prohibitions Including Prohibited End-Users and End-Uses and Activities.
- Restricted Party Screening.
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- Export Controls for Applied Research.
- Sensitive Nuclear Technology.
- Export Controls Red Flags 1, Export Controls Red Flags 2, and Export Controls Red Flags 3.
- Exporting EAR99 Items.
- License Exceptions.
- Creating an Export Compliance Program.
- The Wassenaar Arrangement.
- Multilateral Export Control regimes: Wassenaar Arrangement.
- Dual-use technology.
- Introduction to International Logistics & Trade Compliance.
- OFAC Compliance – Sanctions and Corporate Risks.
- Managing an Effective OFAC Compliance Program.
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC)
- How Money Laundering Works.
- Anti Money Laundering Compliance.
- Unweaving the Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing System.
- Introduction to Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing.
- KYC and AML.
Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption (ABC / ABAC)
- Bribery and Corruption Indicators.
- What is corruption.
- Dark Side of Business.
- Addressing the Risks: International Bribery & Corruption Laws.
Click here to return to the main page.